Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching. For those of you who are lucky enough to have a significant other this year, congratulations. Ladies, I hope your man buys you, a very cliché, chocolate and flowers combination along with dinner and a movie. You deserve it. For the rest of you single ladies, I hope you buy yourself something nice and spread the love with your other single lady friends. You don’t need anybody else to make you feel special. Let’s not be bitter today.
Here are the 14 things I would rather have on Valentine’s Day than a boyfriend:
1. A full day with my friends. (& by “friends” i totally mean the ones on Netflix.)
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream.
3. 5 Seconds of Summer meet & greet tickets. (A fangirl can dream, right?)
5. VIP parking at school. (Your girl is tired of walking in the snow, ya feel?)
6. A free trip to the beach.
7. Free Chick-fil-a for life. (Hopefully my next valentine looks like this.)
8. To be able to eat anything and everything and not get fat.
9. This huge bear.
10. Free college. (Student Loans are scary)
signing over my life like:
11. A personal concert from Ed Sheeran. (I would die.)
12. A shopping spree.
13. To never have to shave my legs again.
14. & finally, Kate Middleton’s life.